Thursday, April 21, 2011

Twix Wrappers

I love Twix bars.
Just so you know.
I got up early again this morning to jog with my roommates. Day four and I'm starting to feel a bit sore, but I love making sure that I get some physical activity into my day.
I pretty much walk everywhere I go these days anyways - I walk to the trax station to get to work and school and then I walk pretty much everywhere else.
On a semi regular basis, my boyfriend will drive to work in the mornings, so when we both get off at the same time, he will drive me home.
Other than that I am usually out walking.
I just want to set the record straight that I'm no couch potato.. (But I do have several Twix bar wrappers on my desk that I am munching on as we speak.. the pile just keeps accumulating...)
Anyways...
I ran out the door today because I was running on the late side.
The one day that I choose to wear a flowy skirt, it is super windy.
Awesome.
So I'm running to catch the trax so I wont be late for work, while trying to keep my shoes on and my skirt down.
I made it.
*whew*
Work went well today, not much to report. (Not much that I can report)
I worked a little longer today because I was waiting for my boyfriend to get off work. But hey, because I worked a little extra today, I get off a little early tomorrow! :)
We went to the Temple tonight - our stake conference is this weekend and to 'kick it off' we have a stake Temple night on the Thursday before. It was really nice.
Funny story: As we were walking in, I took a step backward and ran into this poor old man.
Thats not the funny part.
Me: "Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry"
Man: "That's all right."
And he walks away, no big deal.
Turns out he was the General Authority speaking at our chapel meeting tonight.
Me: "Is that the guy I ran into just a minute ago?"
Boyfriend: "Umm.. Yep. You bumped the General Authority. Way to go."
Oops.
Tonight was kinda just laid back.
Ramen and a movie night. Great time :)
Now I'm off to bed. Time to throw away all my Twix wrappers and put away whats left of them for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment